Now you know how to remove expired subscriptions on iPhone. Although deleting expired subscriptions from the list is a futile act, doing so on dynamic subscriptions can be productive. Assuming that you ever need to recover lost data from your iPhone, UltData is the best instrument for it. It has been used by millions of customers and every one of them is satisfied with its results. Other than that, by using it, you can retrieve the information at any time. Do you need to know more? Hit us when!
How to manage subscriptions on iOS
Now go to the Settings app and select Account in the menu on the left. Select Account again on the next page. Create a new password that is unique (and change it if you are concerned about security) and easy to remember (for example, “Your new username”). Select Set up Apple ID -> Go to View Apple ID and scroll down. Look for subscriptions at the bottom of the screen; here you will find active and expired subscriptions. To remove your list of active subscriptions, tap it. And then Cancel is your best option.
After one year, expired subscriptions are removed. Your iTunes Store purchase history can be hidden, but it can’t be completely removed. Maybe try to delete your Apple ID along with all the information and emails.
How to cancel iTunes subscription on PC
To cancel iTunes subscription on PC:
- Open iTunes on your PC . If you don’t have the app, you can go ahead and download it
- Click “Account” in the top left corner and select “View My Account”
- Enter your Apple ID password to open the information from your account
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Manage”
- This will show you a list of your subscriptions. Locate the iTunes subscription and click “Edit” next to it
- Click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm when prompted to complete the process
How to remove expired subscriptions on iPhone? ~~>
As mentioned above, it is not possible to manually delete expired subscriptions on the iPhone. You can delete subscriptions that expire. However, these subscriptions will automatically expire after one year. However, you can view your expired subscriptions by following the steps below:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Click your Apple ID profile picture > “iTunes & App Store” > “Apple ID”.
- Next, enter your credentials and sign in.
- Now scroll down to “Subscriptions” > “Manage”
- Then find the subscription you want to remove and tap on it.
- Also, to find expired subscriptions, go to the “Expired” tab.
- To cancel a subscription, press “cancel subscription” > “Confirm”.
Step 1: Open the iPhone Settings app on your iPhone device
Find the Settings app on your iPhone and tap it to launch it.
Your Apple ID profile name will be available at the top of your screen. Press it.